i-Message from Multitone is a unified messaging platform that empowers you to send messages that reach the right people first time, every time, in quick time. Manually or automatically generated, emergency, for information or to alert, i-Message integrates email, text, voicemail, video, paging to voice application using cell phones, paging, DECT, WiFi, two-way radio, or IP telephony – easing communication for improved staff and customer care.
- Integrates with your current in-house systems and numerous other technologies – giving you and your organisation more control, reliability, functionality and visibility; combined with the opportunity for future strategic development when you need it.
- Combines all communication systems and devices onto one platform – ensures monitoring of all activity is simplified and easier to audit.
- Centralises alarm and monitoring systems – combines alarm outputs from a wide range of systems and interfaces, such as fire, manufacturing, building management and security systems, even IT systems to a single point of monitoring and control, ensuring fast and effective responses to any given situation.
- Integrates with smartphones and tablets – turns smartphones and tablets into dedicated tools for your organisation by enabling staff to have immediate access to key functions, data, video and other features they require.
- Integrates the voice and messaging capabilities of all your staff and equipment – so you have a complete overview of all activity and actions.
- Automated alarms raised or calls for assistance are automatically acknowledged and most appropriate teams are called to action – availability and response is tracked so you know what the action is and how it is being supported.
- Ensures the right person is contacted – if unusual circumstances arise and that person does not respond, or is unable to, i-Message finds an alternative contact and/or communication device.
- Flexible auditing system – accurately reports on activities and incidents between people.
- Works across separate sites, global or local – this flexibility ensures that when organisations merge, i-Message can to assist you. This means minimum disruption to your systems and central control is always at the heart of working with i-Message.
- Built with resilience as standard – should any area of this system fail, there is an immediate and automatic backup and notification so messages and calls are not disrupted and faults can be rectified as soon as possible.
- Private onsite GSM – offers a very flexible and convenient means of communicating with staff by text or voice.
- Internal SIP/PBX – allows you to integrate WiFi, bringing WiFi phones into your communications plan.
- Designed to support on-site or wide area paging – this system can operate across multiple sites or locations, making it ideal for private or regional paging communications.
- Paging system connects to your telephone system or computer network – enabling calls and messages to be sent from any telephone extension or PC.
- i-Message is a person to person, device to device communication system – through programmed schedules, reminders can be programmed to allow regular activities to be performed on time. Users can enter their daily working schedule so their preferred device is contactable at specific times, allowing the device to change throughout the day depending on users’ daily schedule.
- For dedicated critical communications, the ability to send a team call with speech is treated as the highest priority – any other transactions within the system are momentarily placed on hold until that critical message has been sent.
- Integrates into EkoTek and other staff protection systems – designed to assist staff working in potentially hazardous conditions or in isolation to summon help and support. Calls for assistance are sent directly to i-Message which raises the alarm and immediately alerts and deploys the correct support team via their preferred communication option (mobile phone, pagers, Wi-Fi device or email).
- Can be integrated with DECT devices – lifts your DECT system into being a remote management tool.
- Ensures you can merge existing systems with new technologies as and when budget or strategy allows – enables you to bring together all your communication requirements and build them into a resilient platform that grows with you.
Click here to download the brochure or, to find out what i-Message can do for you in your unique business setting, keep reading:
i-Message in Healthcare
Given the time critical nature in healthcare services, i-Message is perfect for maximising efficiency and minimising delay across the whole breadth of applications – from major accident and cardiac arrest team call outs, where clinical staff can be informed and co-ordinated in seconds, through secure, encrypted ‘conversations’ concerning patient data and images, to day-to-day communications.
- Call transfers & scheduling – should a member of staff not respond or be off-site, the message will be automatically resent to another relevant medical staff
- Integrate a number of devices and technologies – staff can choose the devices that are right for their role, so whether its pagers for porters, Smartphones for clinicians, all staff are still able to communicate with ease
- Nurse call integration – provides staff and patients with assistance when required
- Machine monitoring – medical equipment, such as blood banks can be monitored for faults, with alarms raised should a breakdown occur
- Broadcast-all – should a large scale incident occur, requiring staff to prepare or attend, all employees can be contacted quickly and easily
- Fire and security alarm integration – alarms can be monitored and controlled from a central point, automatically sending out messages to designated staff should an alarm be raised
- Location tracking – enables staff to locate colleagues or assets, such as beds and machines within a building easily, allowing tasks to be assigned effectively
- Staff protection – if a solution such as EkoTek, raises an alarm, alerts can be automatically raised should an employee fall, run or become unresponsive
- Audit trail – all messages and alarms have an audit trail for later reference and assessment, solving patient or staff related disputes, and providing reports on how efficiencies can be increased
- XML integration – Staff can have access to patient records, medical data and live video (CCTV). Barcode scanners within handsets enables tracking of patient medication and stock checking of drugs
i-Message in Industry
Seconds of machine down-time can lead to heavy losses. It is crucial in industry environments to have systems and processes work smoothly to gain efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Machine monitoring – raising alarms to relevant personnel, such as engineers should systems fail, minimising down-times
- Fire and security alarm integration – allows all alarms to be monitored and controlled from a central point, sending out messages to designated management or security staff should an alarm be raised
- Location tracking – enables staff to locate colleagues within large complex buildings easily
- Audit trail – All messages and alarms are recorded for later reference and assessment, enabling management to analyse organisational efficiencies
- Personal security – Industrial environments can be hazardous, alarms and staff protection features provide staff with peace of mind, that should an incident occur, help is just a button press away
- Restricted zones – Selected rooms or zones can be dangerous or off-bounds to members of staff, sensors and alarms can be fitted, so that should an unauthorised member enter, an alarm is raised
i-Message in Hospitality
Guaranteeing customers are provided with the highest levels of customer service is key in the hospitality industry. Ensuring staff activities create minimal disruption to the ambience of your hotel is simple with i-Message through discreet and simple messaging and task management.
- Task management – tasks can be sent to staff with replies of acknowledgement or decline should they be preoccupied
- Machine monitoring – should a fridge or freezer fail, an alarm can be raised to relevant staff members, ensuring minimal down times and loss of stock
- Location tracking – enables staff to locate colleagues within a building easily, should an incident occur
- Fire and security alarm integration – allows all alarms to be monitored and controlled from a central point, sending out messages to designated staff should an alarm be raised
- Personal safety features – ensure staff are safe when working alone or on the night shift, giving you peace of mind that should an incident occur, a team will be alerted to resolve it efficiently
- Restricted access – areas such as offices and stock rooms can be monitored, with alarms raised should an unauthorised person enter
- Audit trail – All messages and alarms are recorded by the i-Message system for later reference and analysis
i-Message in Retail
A key element of retail, is providing the customer with the highest level of service, with i-Message staff can be assigned tasks and contacted throughout site premises, enabling staff to be more customer-facing.
- Stock management – Items can be recorded and stock checked electronically whilst mobile, without having to search through stock rooms
- Staff protection – You can have peace of mind that your staff are safe, with duress and man-down alarms, should an incident occur, the staff’s location is sent out to the team in an alarm message, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly
- CCTV Integration – enables security staff to receive live video feed to their handsets
- Machine monitoring – Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems can be monitored for faults, with automatic messages to engineering staff if a fault occurs
- Restricted access – areas such as offices and stock rooms can be monitored for unauthorised personnel entering, with alarms raised to security personnel if required
- Centralising multiple sites – Frequently, retail organisations are based across a number of premises, with i-Message these sites can be centralised to one point of control, giving a bird’s eye view of the entire business
i-Message in Education
Whether in schools or pupil referral units, it is of great importance to provide students and staff with high levels of safety and security and the means of communication should an incident occur.
- Staff and pupil safety – Call points can be fitted, or staff provided with devices to call for help easily across site premises
- Remote door access control – ensure that only authorised personnel enter the educational facility
- Integration with CCTV systems – security staff can receive live video feed to their handsets if an alarm is raised, enabling informed decisions to be made
- Restricted access – areas such as offices and computer suites can be monitored, with alarms raised should an unauthorised person enter
- Personal safety features – ensure staff are safe when working, giving you peace of mind that should an incident occur, a team will be alerted to resolve it
- Fire and security alarm integration – allows all alarms to be monitored and controlled from a central point, sending out messages to designated staff should an alarm be raised, enabling evacuation or other actions to occur swiftly
- Broadcast-all – Should an incident occur, the message-all feature can be selected, allowing all staff to stay informed and respond accordingly
Fill out the form below to request more information regarding installation and pricing: